How to book real estate against Fraud?

We invested in Lotus Greens, Noida and paid an amount of rs. 8 lac through cheque. However we didnot got the floor promised or written int he agreement instead they are forcing us to buy and invest in some other property and from past two years Managers of Investor's clinic noida are not repaying the 10 % amount that we paid at the time of booking the property. Now we simply want our money back and do not want to make any investment with IC anymore. also i want to lodge a complaint of fraud and mental harassment agaisnt hte company. We have not been paid any interest or any amount so far by the company. what can be the legal action against them.

Real State

Dear Sir, I booked one flat in Haridwar near Patanjari opposite side of Crystal word almost 500 meter away from the highway NH-58 in May 2015 in Anandika Heights, builder is Ace housing development pvt. ltd. I paid initial amount almost 500000 to the builder by taking personal loan. At the time of booking they promissed me that by March 2018 I will receive the possession but till now nothing and now they hardly respond to my request. I have with me payment detail, letter of booking conformation, demand letter by them which was issued later although payment was already made by me. I need your guidance what to do now as I already paid them 500000 which cost me almost 750000

Registration of flat

I booked an under-construction flat from a builder by making advance payment by way of cheque and made an "AGREEMENT FOR THE SALE OF PROPERTY" on a 100 /= rupee bond paper.  The clause was that the builder will complete the construction in one year from the date of the agreement and register the flat by giving possession of the flat in the apartment or else he is liable to pay the money @ 10% interest PA of the advance amount.  After one year of the agreement the civil works were still going on but still it was agreed by both of us orally to register the property by paying the remaining amount.  Accordingly I deposited the eChallan amount payable to the Registrar of the state.  Surprisingly he did not turn up to the registrar office and made me wait there for the whole day and I had to leave after the official hours.  Later I served him a legal notice stating that he failed to comply with the terms and conditions of the agreement and hence he is liable to return the advance amount with interest of 10% till the date he returns the amount.  After returning the amount he should officially cancel the agreement.  But neither did he reply to my notice nor did he return the money nor did he make any cancellation deed.  Now it's been 2 years since the agreement has been made and the flat is completely ready for possession.  But he is neither ready to register the flat nor handing over the possession. It has come to my knowledge that he is selling this flat to some other party at an higher rate without returning my money and without officially cancelling the agreement.    What should I do in this situation? What are my legal rights?  Can I file a case against him and seek a stay order for sale of this flat by the builder? Will I get a stay order?  What are my chances of winning the case directing the builder to register the flat in my name by paying the existing rent for the flat from the date of expiry of the agreement.  Please advice.  

maintenance charge without registry

i have booked a flat in shourya group raj nagar extension ghaziabad, 1o years is dealyed and still no registry due to GDA non clearence. i need  refund with interest or compensetion for this delay but builder is asking for maintenance charge of last 5 years that is 2 lac 48 thousand. can you help me for further procidure and expense.  

Disclaimer User: "" is a steroid on Social Platform to place the worst experience or claims raised by the consumers against malpractice of the brands; who don't care about the consumers.Bridging gap between brands and dis-satisfied consumers.
Lawyer :The lawyer listings on "" do not constitute a referral or endorsement by "". "" is not an advertising service for lawyers. "" is providing legal information for nominal charges. Your access to and use of this site is subject to our Terms of Use.