I purchased a  residential plot in the year 2009.In papers the dimension of land is not mentioned. In place of it is mentioned area of land as 1088 sq ft as per measurement. While measuring the area is found to be less by around 80sq ft. I have paid the amount for 1088 sq. ft. The seller is neither giving me full measurement of plot nor refunding the difference amount. Can I file a case in consumer forum against him asking him to cancel the deed and refund me the full amount?

Disclaimer User: "Harassed.in" is a steroid on Social Platform to place the worst experience or claims raised by the consumers against malpractice of the brands; who don't care about the consumers.Bridging gap between brands and dis-satisfied consumers.
Lawyer :The lawyer listings on "Harassed.in" do not constitute a referral or endorsement by "Harassed.in". "Harassed.in" is not an advertising service for lawyers. "Harassed.in" is providing legal information for nominal charges. Your access to and use of this site is subject to our Terms of Use.